Thursday, September 18, 2008

WHO NEEDS MUSIC TO DANCE....OH YEA, ME


Well, I did it. I was wearing my stoopid IPod when I walked the dogs. But that's not the bad thing. I'm used to wearing it when I walk the dogs. I'm used to wearing it all the time actually. And I'm really really controlled with the whole, "Don't let people know I'm listening to the grooviest beat EVAH". I don't tap my toes, I don't move my shoulders, I just stand there and look like I'm listening to one of my professors. Yea, I'm good. The problem is that I caved into the music and actually danced with it. No one ELSE heard the music but did that stop moi? No....heck no...

But there I was, in my carport, throwing away a bag of poo, dancing my heart out...WITH my dogs (who were NOT impressed, by the way), to Justin Timberlake and Madonna...yea...we only had "four minutes to save the world" so we were dancin' like it...

I pulled myself together and let the boys in the front door and took a look around...I don't think anyone saw....whew...close call....ewwwwwwww

8 comments:

Jette said...

Dance your heart out woman! It's great for the soul.

Diane said...

dancin'....even with a bag of poo in your hand.

hmmmm...the more I think about it....that is great advice for life.
who says you have to wait to get rid of the poo...before you "get down with ya bad self"?

thank you for the thought...poophead.

Emmy said...

OH, to be a fly on the wall . . .and, being a fly, I would have also really appreciated the bag of poop.

The Katzbox said...

Jette: Thanks for the advice...oh! how I wish I could dance as well as you...then I would dance for the world to see...

Diane: how profound!!! Quick! Let's call our most favorite deep thinker-Jess-and tell her that we've figured out the secret of life-to dance with poop in your hand and a smile in your heart...and YOUR a poophead... ;)

EM: you are ALWAYS fly, girl!!!

Eli Bowman said...

I was once told by a wise man that I am pretty fly for a white guy.

The Katzbox said...

Was the wise man white?

Michelle said...

Whoa...what a feeling! Were you dancin' on the ceiling? :)

The Katzbox said...

Me and Lionel Richie, cause I was feelin' kinda Bit....witchy....