Thursday, September 11, 2008

A NEW BLOG LINK---MAN & WIFE TV BLOG....



If you click on this funny little thing above, you will be directed to a delightful blog I learned about from a friend on a livejournal feed. These are friends of hers. They are husband and wife and they watch and review television shows. I was hooked when I read that they both watch and review America's Next Top Model....a personal fave. The husband loves the show...LOVES IT. How often does THAT happen?...where the hubby grabs a bowl of popcorn and yells, "Come on honey! Tyra's getting ready to play photographer again and the girls are getting really catty" and you know the guy is straight! Please...that is priceless!!!

Anyway, it looks like fun and I thought I would give it a shout out. I really just focused on the portions of ANTM, but they have links to other shows....if anyone has time to watch TV....do they?....really?....I haven't even had time to watch my DVR stuff....hmmm....maybe I should get off my computer once in awhile....nah!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out. We do really love ANTM. Like, really. What better activity can a married couple do together than ogle hot chicks on TV?

The Katzbox said...

It's a fabbo place to visit and you do a great job! I'll be checking back often. Carry on!!!

Gorilla Bananas said...

We may borrow the format of that show. "The Congo's Next Top Gorilla" could be a huge hit.

The Katzbox said...

Hi Gorilla..Congo's Next Top Gorilla...hmmmm....who would be the judges?.....intriguing.....and would the remarks be catty or "chimpy"?.....

Emmy said...

this looks like fun, mom. . .thanks. .

Anonymous said...

i am a straight man who watches ANTM i love it i can't wait until next week