Friday, September 12, 2008

CHRISTIAN BALE NEEDS TO SLIP ON A BANANA....

I've watched BATMAN BEGINS about 12 times now. I think I have a problem. A very bad problem. And I think it involves Christian Bale.I also have three, count 'em THREE Christian Bale movies on my IPod. Yea...so while I'm getting my oil changed, or updating my blog *cough*, I can watch Christian Bale murder, plunder, drive recklessly, shoot a gun, beat people up, run wildly, and sneer villianously. Ummmm, could Christian Bale get ANY darker? I don't think so. You know what he needs? A good comedy. Some slapstick. I'd like to watch Christian Bale slip on a banana peel, but he'd probably ninja-chuck the poor schlub responsible for eating the banana. Christian Bale needs to make people laugh, instead of, you know, die. Christian Bale needs to...needs to....cross dress and do a movie with Robin Williams. wait, that was Bird Cage......Christian Bale needs to play...ummm....well, he needs to drive over here, take me out to dinner, and really discuss it. It could take hours, days even. I may have to leave my IPod at home....

2 comments:

Eli Bowman said...

I laughed here at work once I read that. And you're without a doubt right! I just imagined him beating someone up, spitting on them as they lay there, sneering, and then turning around to walk away and slipping on a banana peel. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Emmy said...

hahah! Eli, I had the same thought! Funny, funny.

He IS dark, now that you metion it. Actually, even his newsies character was a little dark.

Anywhoo. .I don't get all the comotion about him. Good actor, cute. . .but, still. . .dark.