Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CHEAP, FAST AND EASY...GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

Tonight, I ate some bites of a cheese-filled crust pizza. The other night I had some chicken sandwich from...I don't know...maybe, Burger King. Over the last several weeks, I have noticed that I have partaken of several fast-food type meals. I love Arby's roast beast sandwiches, I love fish sandwiches, I love hamburgers, I love fries and chicken nuggets. I love my extra-large pop that is half diet/half regular pop with no ice.

I love food that is cheap, easy, and fast.

I am the Charlie Sheen of fast food.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you make me laugh. Charlie Sheen of fast food. :)

Blasé said...

We just got through watching ol'e Charlie. Funny show.

Your huge pic at the top of your blog scared me. I didn't know if I was supposed to run or kiss you.

I commented again on the previous post.

Blasé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emmy said...

Blase - she's married. You're supposed to run.

Kelly said...

Who doesn't love a good Beef and Cheddar sandwich? I don't even think it's real cheese so it can't be that fattening.

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

I'm sorry, but can't get my mind out of the gutter :)

Mmm... Your post made me hungry.

vixen kitten said...

*giggle* Charlie Sheen of fast food!

Seriously, though. I don't know how you eat that stuff!

Blase sent me to say hello. :)

xoxo
~vk~

The Katzbox said...

Thanks VK. It's kind of you to visit. I don't know how I gag that stuff down, but I manage to do it on a regular basis. I'm a soldier!

Hugs, Deb