This is from my daughter-in-law, Abby. She was tagged and in turn, tagged me and several others. I immediately developed a mini-panic attack because I began to narrow everything down...AAARRGGHHH....I'll have to be creative because there are so many more than 10 things....let's go....
1. First and foremost (and I have to get serious here), my membership in the LDS Church and all that goes with it and comes from it. All of it.
2. My children and their spouses. When we assemble, laughter ensues, spirituality increases, we are edified, buoyed up, humbled if necessary, and nourished-figuratively and physically.
3. My grandchildren-all of them-every.single.one. Each of them touches a special place in my heart. They each possess a smile-individualized to conquer their grandmother. Their eyes sparkle. They can see into my soul. I'm a better person when I am with them, when I think about them, and when I serve them and their parents. Their spirits are pure and their hearts and loving. And of course, they are brilliant.
4. My family of origin-Mom and my siblings, niece, remaining uncle. I mean, really! These are the people that shaped me. Blame them! But while you're at it, let them feed you and make you laugh.
5. Peter and his family. Oh my gosh. Marissa is hysterical. Peter Jr and Eli-Puhleese! I almost peed several times yesterday at our picnic...from laughter!!!!
6. Farmville. It does. Thanks Abby. Farmville is a wonderful distraction. I get to use different parts of my brain. I get to design, use color, get artistic, AND use my logic skills. It's perfect!!!
7. My books. Oh yes... my books...
8. Hulu.com. I get to watch my favorite television shows: Modern Family; The Office; House; Community; and I love Project Runway, but that's on the Lifetime channel.
9. That said, I would have to say, my computer and the internet, because it connects me to all of that, eh?
10. School...as much as I kvetch, I like learning. It makes me happy...