Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REVENGE OF THE CHOCOLATE COVERED CINNAMON GUMMY BEARS


I just want to say to the person who put chocolate, gummy bears and cinnamon together....thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And I want to ask you this: What possessed you to do it? Have you no moral compass? Did you not consider the ramifications of your actions? Did you not consider the weak wills and lack of resolve that your product would encounter? Well?

I hope you can sleep with yourself...because I know for a fact that I, for one, will be sleeping with your product...night after night after night, until it is gone...thanks chocolate-covered-cinnamon-gummy-bear-inventor. Thanks a lot.

1 comment:

rachelsaysso said...

I have the BYU bookstore candy counter to thank for this addiction. They're tough to find but when I do I don't hesitate to drop a ton of money to stock up.