Thursday, December 24, 2009

COGNITIVE ERRORS-MY DOG AIN'T CHARLIE

Today, when I went into the bathroom I heard the beginning of a particular Christmas song I really liked. So, in order to hear it better, I reached up and turned off the light. Yes...you read that correctly. I turned off the light so I could hear the song better.

I'm doing screwy things more and more. In polite society, this could be considered "eccentric". In the medical field, it's considered problematic. In my head, it's frighteningly scary.

I have a pretty glass vase filled with gaily colored little gem stones. Thousands of gaily colored little gem stones. I use this vase to stick my lip liner and other cosmetics in that are pencil shaped. The other morning, I discovered my toothbrush there. As if that wasn't bad enough, I blamed Peter. If you know Peter remotely, he didn't even bother to defend himself. He just looked at me out of the tops of his eyes and continued what he was doing. 'Nuff said.

I repeatedly call my dog by my grandson's name. Nice.

I have to help my brother drive from Ohio to California in January. Ohio. To. California. I hope he can read the map. And I certainly hope he doesn't expect me to FOLD it.

Merry Christmas Eve my friends.

I wish you a joyous holiday full of family and friends who love you for who you are and nothing more or less...cause that's the best there is!

No comments: