Tuesday, October 7, 2008

RECONNECTIONS!!!

Well, this is absolutely crazy. I mentioned earlier that I was in Facebook and how awesome this tool was for reconnecting with people and lo and behold! I get an email from an old friend from high school, Cindy. Her husband is a golf pro here and she lives not far my neighborhood and has for 7 years!!!! How on this green earth did we miss each other? Here we are, three time zones away from our roots, a 15 minute drive from each other, and we just reconnected? And I'm moving away in June! Granted, I'll still just be 90 minutes away from her and we'll still be able to see each other, but all this time.....

Anyway, I'm excited. Hopefully I'll find my camera battery charger so I can get pictures. I love this girl. I. love. her. It feels good to have a little bit of home and history out here with me, other than family...someone I grew up with.

Here's to our shared history and the ties that bind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no clue where your contact lens is but just think how good your old pal will look without it!

Emmy said...

How did it go!? So excited to hear!!