Friday, October 3, 2008

AUDIO AND EYE CANDY-NEED ONE AND HAVE THE OTHER...

Oh...oh....oh, how I wish I had audio capabilities on this thing...because I, friends, family and foes, am working on a killer Sarah Palin impersonation. I lived briefly in Alaska (very briefly a long time ago, and yea yea in a galaxy far far away) and there are a couple of us in the family that have a little bit of a knack for impersonation and I do believe I've got her down. I called my husband at work and began talking like Ms. Palin and then I said, "And jest soh yah knoo, ahm weenkin at cha right now and ahm gonna be talkin' joost like this awl night long, if yoo're gittin' my drift, and oh! here comes another beeg weenk your way". Now, Pete's a workin' man and when he's on the company's time, he gives them 100% of everything he's got, but I've gotta tell ya, that man was taken aback...ABACK I TELLS YA!!!! And I even got him to laugh....

That said, I am taking the time to declare that I believe Ms. Palin held her own last night in the vice-presidential debate and that both candidates were extremely respectful and cordial to one another. I especially enjoyed afterwards when both families met together and shook hands. I thought it was lovely. The Palin baby has the cutest face on the planet. And I've had a crush on that Biden mug for a few years anyway. So! Though each ticket is worlds apart in ideology, whoever wins, I will (selfishly) have plenty of eye candy for the next four years...for which I'm certain I will have to repent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you betcha. (and hey, Todd and i would really like to see you at a hockey game. with lipstick on. wink.)

The Katzbox said...

HA!! Man, I could hear that voice just seeing your words...it's so fun. I loved Linda Stevens' response to the election. She said words to the effect, "Who would WANT to win that mess and inherit the can of worms we have now?" and that's the truth...

Lisa said...

Ok, I'll comment! I've never heard anyone else say that about Biden, but I think he's just darn good lookin' too, dontcha know?

The Katzbox said...

Yea Lisa, let's just call him "Joe"...