Friday, December 28, 2007

What's your resolution?

Does anyone have any resolutions for 2008 yet? I'm still contemplating mine...I'm certain they'll be spiritual...perhaps one will be healthy...I don't want to overload myself with "do-gooding"....too fatiguing...so I'm just wondering what everyone else is planning...some oddball ideas:

*no longer typing the letter "r"

*only making left hand turns with my car

*putting socks and shoes on the left foot first, and THEN do the right foot.

*perfect my Christopher Walken impersonation.

thanks. me out.

3 comments:

frizzlefry said...

I am going to tackle my cluttered house and WIN. And, I am going to stop buying so much STUFF! Other than that, I am contemplating wearing the same pair of socks for a week to cut down on laundry, only watching TV shows with the word "Extravaganza" in the title and requiring that the kids clean their rooms the 4th Thursday of the second month and all days ending in w.

The Katzbox said...

Intriguing...I like that! Also, since viewing the video on consumption you made available on your blog, I have drastically cut back on purchases...that was a powerful message...so, I think I will continue to go with that throughout 2008..I will remind myself of that video EVERYTIME I wish to purchase something I don't really need...especially the stuff around the cash register...cool....

Emmy said...

I am going to get curtains up in every room and finish my loft. That will take me the better part of the year.