Wednesday, December 5, 2007

P-cubed

Last night as a family, we were reading Isaiah 40: 3-5, where the prophet Isaiah is describing and prophesying about John the Baptist's prophesying about Jesus Christ. I said, "It's kind of like P to the 3rd power, P-cubed, a prophet talking about a prophet talking about a prophet"...Peter and Eli looked at me through their sleepy eyes, were silent for a moment, nodded simultaneously and said, "It's Tuesday, your turn to lead the prayer"...so, I think it's pretty obvious the profound and deep impact I have on my family...yessir, they are mighty blessed to have me in their midst...they couldn't wait to climb into their beds to ponder and dream about those words...oh yea...and what were my final words on this particular evening to these two spiritual seekers I share my mortal journal with?...."YOU'RE WELCOME"...

2 comments:

Emmy said...

You're Welcome, INDEED! Very clever, mom. . very clever. Now I have to go to bed.

The Katzbox said...

HEY!!!! Get out here and be dazzled!!!!