Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BETTY WHITE, MOM, CLEVELAND, GOT IT!!!

Tonight Mom and I watched the debut of "Hot In Cleveland". It stars Valerie Bertinelli, Wendy Malick, Jane Leeves, and Betty White. Now, while I'm all about promoting the great state of Ohio and even the mistake-on-the-lake, I have to admit that we watched it because of Betty White. We love her...who doesn't?

Before it came on, Mother called around to make sure that the people we love wouldn't miss it. She's sweet and considerate like that.
And because I knew that Mother was going to bust a gut the first time Ms. White got off a good one, I had my camera poised and ready...and GOT IT!!!

Thank you, Betty....

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh, shoot! I will miss it! Is it on hulu? Great shot of mom laughing. . .it has to be nice to see an actual PEER still going when you're 90.

The Katzbox said...

Hi Honey,
it doesn't come on until 10:00 I think...it's on TVLand. ??? where ever that is on the dial....

Love you!!!!!

Emmy said...

I meant, YOUR mom laughing.

Anonymous said...

this post is a treasure trove of names for the new baby:

1. bett
2. white (whit)
3. peer
4. cleve (you can just type it, deb)
5. lake (type)
6. erie
7. valerie bertenelli

The Katzbox said...

@Nancy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Cleve is kinda cool...and I can say it.