Monday, October 19, 2009

SPAM MAIL...WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MY DEMOGRAPHIC, ANYWAY???


I was getting ready to dump the items in my spam email this morning, but as I read through the subject headings, I became more and more intrigued. The subjects were so varied and odd, I felt compelled to share them. What demographic am I in, exactly? Typically I am barraged by black singles in my area who are looking for me along with offers to enlarge my manhood. But this morning's dose of weirdness was a little more varied. Here's a sampling:

From Dell: "Be one of the first: Windows 7 now preinstalled on select Dell laptops!" (Ummmm, given the extreme bugginess of the latest Windows experience, I think I'll pass...that, and I own a Mac...no thanks)

from Walmart, I received this lovely offer: "Walmart job offer 5000/month, start TODAY" (yea...right...this is the same Walmart that refuses to pay its own employees a decent enough wage therefore making them eligible for federal assistance using our tax dollars. That's right, we subsidize Walmart's employees...nice....) PASS

From Lowe's: I've received "Lowes Winter Makeover (1000 USD)!" (Golly, when I think about a makeover, lumbar doesn't come to mind...) huh uh...

And my personal favorite spam message from Lt General Fred Okolo: "The boxes are coming with diplomatic agents"....I'd better vacuum...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading this makes me wonder what demographic I'M in.....all i ever get is sex spam.

The Katzbox said...

We're hot...we just have to deal with it. :)