Friday, February 27, 2009

THE SIXTH CHALLENGE

The Sixth Challenge

I have been challenged to participate in the "sixth" challenge which is where you:
1. Go the the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and the description.
5. Invite 6 friends to join the challenge.
So, here's my picture:

This is Cahuilla (pronounced Ka-wee-ya) Indian sacred land. It's a scenic look-out that's located on the mountain the I cross as I go to Emmy's house. That's Emma Jane's head you see there in the middle. She and I were coming home from Em's house this past summer. Emma was going to spend the week with me and do some traveling (Grand Canyon, Utah, etc). We stopped off here so she could read up on some of the uses the Cahuilla Indians made of the plants. They were masters at using the indigenous plant life for food, medicine, clothing and even housing. We had a lot of fun here. I'm sorry this is the sixth photo because there were much cuter photos of Em, but this is pretty nice of the scenery...so...here it is....and I challenge my blogging friends to do this....in fact....I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA........BUWAHAHAHAHAH

2 comments:

Diane said...

Did it!

The Katzbox said...

COOL...I'm on my way to your place!!!!