Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LA LA LA....PHONE, BOYS, WHALES


I'm procrastinating doing homework. I can't focus. I'm just wiped out. Gone.

I did have the energy to purchase new phones and a new plan from a phone company...over the computer and by phone. We "own" our own phone store, food store, gasoline, etc.; stuff you never actually pay off, and we get discounted prices, plus points for using it so we'll see how this works out...we'll see....we've already purchased airline tickets from our Travelocity site and now our phones...next I need to purchase my monthly food bill on a card from "my" food store, etc....a good way to track expenses and if I get bonuses at the end of the month, well WOOT!

Anyway, that's it for my energy level...

Soon, I'll have to pick up the boy after rehearsal for a play he's in for 10 seconds and will cost us $8,000.00 in funds to support-way to go Mr. Drama Teacher. The boy is a big source of stress for me. He's a step boy. One day I hope he'll be a "real" boy.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

hahah. . I read that post before you edited the end, there. hahahahahahaah.
What's your new phone number? DOes this mean we can talk again! I added ANOTHER post today. . .three in one day! WOOT!

The Katzbox said...

hahahahahahahaha....man, I'm bad....and yea, my phone number will be the same...the 464 number...WOOT!!! It should arrive in 2 days...it's pink (I didn't have a choice) and it's the Blackberry Curve...so...we'll see....but YAY YAY YAY.....