Thursday, May 1, 2008

DRAGONFLIES AND DAMSELFLIES (and little lambs eat ivy)-you have to be of a "certain age" to get that...


BIG MAN ON CAMPUS-APPARENTLY, HE'S FORMING A "C"

THESE PICS ARE STUNNING AND THEREFORE, I DIDN'T TAKE THEM

I THINK IT'S PRETTY APPARENT THAT THE LITTLE GIRL ABOVE IS GETTING MARRIED

Well, we survived the night, tho I'm telling you, my bed shook and trembled for prolonged periods of time and I do not know if it was due to after-shocks or the beating of the wind blowing my house off it's foundation...so trippy...

This morning, however, is blue and wind-free. I walked the dogs down to the golf course, which was stunningly green...we like to go to a place that isn't actually "golf course" per se, but is manicured and beautiful...there is a little stream with ducks and such...kinda of a wetlands thingy...anyway, today, unknowingly, I walked into a swarm of DRAGONFLIES...it was crazy...I didn't even know they traveled in swarms...maybe they don't and this was just a coincidence...or a council...or perhaps a revolution, who knows. Anyway, they buzzed and flew about but it was more toontown than terror-ville...so, the day is good already...me out.

No comments: