Monday, May 31, 2010

OHIO, CEMETERIES, FOREST, GAS, CHOPS

I went to southern Ohio today with my mother and sister. We visited various cemeteries, found a life-sized Jesus, got lost in a forest, almost ran out of gas, played with my twin grand babies, and returned home. I'm exhausted. I was going to tell you a funny story about how I took a picture of myself and the life-sized Jesus with me giving a thumbs-up signal and then when we were in the Wayne National Forest, discovered that we were running on empty and me, feeling guilty that I took the picture in the first place, deleted it as I prayed that we could make it to a gas station before running out of gas completely and being stranded in the forest with our 90-year-old mother. However my son thought this was so ridiculous, that he has totally busted my chops about it. So...I decided not to tell you about it.

:)

No comments: