Monday, June 9, 2008

DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTERS, PART ONE

According to FeedJit, over 80% of my international hits (that sounds impressive, doesn't it?) are due to the "demotivational posters"...so, I will make this a 2-part entry. Today, I have posted 5 demotivation posters collected from the internet...I wish I could credit the creator/artist as (s)he is quite funny and deserves credit. Anywho, here is the first part of the demotivational poster series. Tomorrow I will post the second half. These were originally sent to me from my son, Eric, who has a rather sick, yet hilarious, sense of humor and I am angered that he can make me laugh hard enough to make me wet my pants. His brother Eli can make me laugh so hard, I can't drive and have to pull over...for some reason, they actually "high five" each other at these accomplishments. ..it's disturbing. With daughters, it's different. If I wet my pants due to extreme laughing while I'm with them, one of them will kindly help me change clothes and the other will hug me and laugh, not helping me at all, just laughing WITH me...ahhh, kids...so! Here are the posters...enjoy, my sweet, international friends...


http://alaskarainforestart.com/cateagle.aspx


2 comments:

Emmy said...

which one am I, mom? The ones who just laughs. . or helps? hahah. . . remember when you peed your pants when abby and eli were here? that was so funny!
woops. . I think i know which one i am now. ..

The Katzbox said...

Exactly!....and that was the memory I was conjuring up when I was writing this entry....