Thursday, March 6, 2008

A transcript of an actual telephone conversation with my husband...



/\
!
!
!

THIS IS AN ARROW POINTING TO SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME

ME: You stole my marble.
PETER: You mean my magnetic marble?
ME: It's not a magnetic marble. I found it in the dirt when I was cleaning my rocks. You saw it on top of one of my rock stacks and you took it.
PETER: It's my marble.
ME: It is not! I found it in the dirt and had to clean it. You just snatched it up because you like round, shiny things.
PETER: I'm at my next job. We'll discuss this when I get home.
ME: Fine!

It's so on...

2 comments:

Eli Bowman said...

Dude...I think Elijah should throw the thing somewhere in the desert and then you would have both lost your marbles.

The Katzbox said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...you realize of course, I can never show Eli this entry...right?