Thursday, March 13, 2008

DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS...

Well, I am torn between two grad schools....one has a magnificent, rather self-indulgent curriculum but only gives me a Masters degree in psych...but the other is 18 months longer but awards me a PhD...what to do what to do what to do

I'm going to the temple tomorrow to pray about it...and by the way, I realize what a great quandry this is...and I feel blessed to have to make this decision at all...that I'm even at this point...YAY for mortality!!!!

I'm sure I'll be studying it out more and will post further on this subject...ooooo, bet you can't wait....oooooooo

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Yay for this decision! You've come a long way, Mom! Love you!
xoxo-emmy

Jette said...

I am very proud of you mommy. I brag about you all the time to anyone who will listen. Miss you very much1

Eli Bowman said...

Oh my gosh, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I even stopped to notice how wonderful the problem is. A dilemma between which GRADUATE SCHOOL!? Talk about an awesome blessing/burden.