Monday, September 10, 2007

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!



Peter make a joke about nose hair...in my direction...no bueno...so, in an attempt to vainly preserve what looks I may have, I applied Nair Hair Remover to the inside of my nose...NAIR HAIR REMOVER...

Don't do this. There are flames shooting out of my nostrils as I speak...the seared and blistered flesh around my "snots" as Jette used to call them, is so red, it looks like I tried to eat stewed tomatoes without using my hands.

no bueno...me out.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, I am so sorry, my friend. Really I am.
(man, that was hard to type as I was laughing hysterically)

thanks for the warning, rudolph.

The Katzbox said...

The sad/ironic part is, when he found out why my nose was so red (and I RELISHED telling him), he said, "You didn't have nose hair, I was teasing you about a booger"...NICE. I did it for NOTHING!!!!

The Katzbox said...

BY THE WAY...this can never be told to my bro-in-law...NEVER!!! Kids, Tiff, Sis, do NOT tell David about this....I will NEVER live this down, this will be worse than going to the airport on the wrong day or being confused about the Airforce. Thanks.

frizzlefry said...

So, let me get this straight. . .your nose is fried inside and your body is fried outside???

I am crying and laughing at the same time!

Emmy said...

hahahahah. . . lol . . . FOMBL!!!!!

Jette said...

What the heck were you thinking?? Just use a nose trimmer!! Funny Funny Funny!!