Monday, September 13, 2010

THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.....

PHONE RINGING

ME: Hello?

CLARKIE *3 yr old grandson*: Is soda good for me?

ME: * I know Mommy is there because I can hear her translating the question...I need context sometimes) Ummmm.....no. No it's not.

CLARKIE: Ohhhhhhh *in a crying kind of way*

ME: Clarkie, soda isn't good. But! If you drink juice and water, you can be smart like Daddy and kind like Mommy.

PAUSE............

CLARKIE: Mommy, can I have some apple juice?









SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

The best part you missed. He was drinking his apple juice and said, "Wow. . .kind, huh?" Then, he guzzled some more like it was mission. Ha! He totally heard that and it meant something to him. So cute.
And, before any of you say it, my mother can't say "drink your milk" because he would die. So, don't even go there! :)

The Katzbox said...

*grinning*