Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'LL HAVE THE TWINS TO GO, PLEASE...

This is at Mom's house. We were chasing 2 different balloons, I think, and we kept it up for about 30 minutes. Eli and Abby stayed on the couch and babies ran around them and over them and through them. It was adorable...
I remember what's it like to be Daddy's girl...it's the best...this photo made my heart sing.
Charlie has the most soulful expressions of any 5 people I know....put together, enlarged, and magnified...they can't outdo the Charlie Boy.
Hi Charlie Boy....What? You want me over there? Sure...whatever you say....
Abby's face...eternal motherhood...that's all I see.....
That's me and my wittie bittie boys. Sure. They never even started off wittie bittie. But let me tell you, that spot, right there between those big boys, is the safest I'll ever be. :)
Me and the babies...this is what my face will look like if I make it to the Celestial Kingdom...
Charlie loves all appliances (I assume), but he adores my phone because he appears to connect to the internet each and every time he gets it. It's uncanny. I can't even do it.
I don't know what happened here, but somebody had to fix it...NOW...that face could break anyone's heart...look at it! It makes me want to put bleach in my eyes to get the image out....
"You can't see me!!!"

3 comments: