This is something that my friend, Nelly, sent me over email. I found it full of wisdom. It had a calming influence and I wanted to share it. Read it carefully and ponder its message....hehe....
Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest Psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile...
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity..
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.
There!! See? It really does work. You're smiling already.