Thursday, November 13, 2008

*SIGH*



CHARLIE: Liv? I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed this time together. I feel that we've connected on a very deep, really cellular level. And though we'll soon be separated physically, and I may tease you when we're older and on the outside, or even make you cry, you know we'll always be close spiritually. And we'll always understand each other. And we'll always be there for each other, because we had "this". And I love you Liv. I love you.

OLIVIA: I love you too Charlie. I always have. I always will. Are you ready?

CHARLIE: I'm okay in here.

OLIVIA: Me too, but we can't stay. You know, we made promises...

CHARLIE: I know. Well, I'm right behind you Sister, always and forever.

OLIVIA: I know Charlie. I'll always know where to find you, always. Come on. Let's go find Mom and Dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it won't be too hard to find them. they are both right where they should be - about as far away as your breath.

Eli Bowman said...

This is awesome, Mom. I think they will be close too. Being different genders will bring it's challenges as they hit adolescence, but I am really excited for when they are kids, and when they are adults. Heck, I'm just excited about all of it! I can't wait to be a daddy.

The Katzbox said...

You already are one honey. All those nights in the hospital, the chores, the love, the support, the prayers, the fasting-that's all daddyhood...and Abby, well, you know....

Jette said...

I'm so exited to have two little tadpoles in the world! And YES Charlie and Liv are going to be close. I can totally see both of them hanging out at Selby park, swinging and laughing at the different shapes of clouds that roll by.