Friday, November 14, 2008

LOOK! IT'S A CUTIE SANDWICH-THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!



These little people won't leave me alone. They are all I think about...that and the fairy party that Emily enlisted me in. Thank goodness I have something to distract me! But Charlie and Olivia, my heart is breaking thinking of you. I wish you well. I wish your mother well. I wish your father well. I want you safe and sound where you are, but I also want your mother safe and healthy and I don't think the two can go hand-in-hand much longer my sweet babies...What are you going to do? When are you going to do it? Our lives are on hold our sweet angels....but we're willing to wait as long as it takes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. talk about bated breath. (baited breath? bated breath. baited? bated.)

what's bated/baited breath, anyway?

Unknown said...

I always thought it was like a cat who had just eaten cheese and was waiting outside of the mouse's hole in the wall...waiting....breathing cheese....baited-breath....