Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ohio...oh my oh....

I have collected a series of pictures, taken throughout my three-week stay in Ohio. As you may recall, I went there for the express purpose of burying my father. He is my stepfather, but he came into my life at age 19 and as I turn 53 this year, the prefix of "step" gets caught in my throat each time I attempt to say it...so it is typically excluded from my vocab while discussing Pops.

I am a bit distraught that I cannot access my pictures at this point in time due to a glitch at blogspot...absolutely maddening...but, my heart is full as to what happened during the three short weeks I spent in the heartland. Remember, I went to bury a man, but so much more happened...it takes my breath away to recount all that transpired, and continues to transpire. When I can post pics, I will make an attempt to document our grieving process. We rocked it my friends...if the grieving process can be rocked, it was rocked...

I will just say that I am back, I am happy, I am edified, I am a better daughter, sister, mother and friend...and I stand all amazed...

Life...just rock it.

No comments: