Thursday, January 31, 2008

Okay...that was a time lapse wasn't it?

Hewo...I'm back like a painful itch...jumping thru Grad school hoops and just not being very motivated..it's the running to and fro, picking up this, mailing this and that...and not even wishing to consider the idea that I could be turned down for admission...*shudder*...so I'm off in a cloud of turtle dust, as my husband says.

I would like to share that I live in a climactic smorgasboard...My husband had to move a missionary from here in the desert to a smaller mountain community called San Jacinto...as we left the desert to go to higher altitudes, we left the sunshine and warmth, went through clouds, got rained on, spied not one, not two, but THREE rainbows that we had the pleasure of looking DOWN ON, which is a trippy perspective...the rain turned to hail, then sleet, then we were driving through snow (wearing only sweaters mind you) and then finally getting to our destination...and then it was repeated on the way down, except for the rainbows...very fun to have options...me out

5 comments:

Diane said...

Yay....my friend is back
Missed you, crazy lady.

Jette said...

That's totally cool! What a awesome experience. Wish I was there. Love you!

frizzlefry said...

I was starting to worry about you! :) You still need to come see the puppies!

Jessica said...

That sounds so beautiful to look down on those rainbows. Incredible!

Eli Bowman said...

Welcome back, mom.